Create/Add A Shortcut/Bookmark To Android Home Screen
1. Launch Chrome on your smart phone
2. Navigate/forge to the link: https://www.webmeeting-jcc.com
3. Tap the menu button (the three points right above)
4. Tap Add to home screen.
5. Enter a name for the icon/shortcut/bookmark (i.e:webmeeting-jcc). Chrome will add it to your home
The icon/shortcut/bookmark will appear on your home screen like any other app icon
or widget like this:
, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like.
Create/Add A Shortcut/Bookmark To iPhone (also iPad,iPod Touch) Home Screen
1. Launch the Safari browser on Apple's iOS
2. Navigate/forge to the link: www.webmeeting-jcc.com/mms-jcc.php
3. Tap the Share button on the browser's toolbar -
that's the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward.
It's on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad and on the bar at the
bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
4. Tap to Add teh Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
5. You'll be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button
The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere,
including in app folders - just like a normal app icon.